AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

New agl app

Weeona57
Switched-on

I am disappointed you have taken away the hourly usage as I cannot see now which hours the most energy is being used. I would like to see it back if possible.

4 Comments
HK
Starter

The new AGL Energy App that came out in October, 2018 has NOT worked at all on my iPhone (5C). I have deleted and reinstalled it many times and it still doesn't work!!!

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi @HK, what is happening? Are you unable to login, is it showing you an error when it loads?

@Weeona57 we've recently introduced the ability to view your usage by both kWh and hourly breakdowns.  Check out our latest what's new article which gives some more information.  We've also got a few ideas which we are interested in.  Feel free to check them out, leave some comments and vote (by clicking the thumbs up icon) on any which you're interested in.

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

HK
Starter

HK in response to MattyY78:

When I download the new AGL Energy App on my iPhone 5C and open it, it requests me to Sign In or Register. It doesn't matter which of these I press, the result is the same. It takes me to a window that gives the website "secure.agl.com.au" (with a locked symbol at the left hand side) and then absolutely NOTHING happens except for a blue horizontal dash that keeps repeating directly under the website name along with a cross symbol and some other symbol (a circular arrow) that just repeatedly interchange. It doesn't matter how long I leave the screen in this state - NOTHING CHANGES and the Energy App never opens!!!!!!

As I said before, if I delete this stupid new App and then reinstall the old App things are OK for a couple of days and then the new bloody App is automatically downloaded again and, once again, nothing works!!!!!!!!