AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

New App Disappointing

Switched-on
  • No running total of amount owing
  • No running statement showing payments made
  • There's always discrepancies between what truly is owing and what the app is showing
1 Comment
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hi @blackvalyrian 

Thanks for taking the time to submit some feedback. 

Please see my response below and let me know if you require further detail. 

• No running total of amount owing:   On the Billing screen, you should see your account balance for each fuel.  There is no single total for all your contracts, this is shown at contract level.   Payments made towards a bill will lower the amount owned as shown on the billing screen.
  • No running statement showing payments made:  This is currently available in My Account only, we will continue to monitor demand for this feature in the app to help with prioritisation. 
  • There's always discrepancies between what truly is owing and what the app is showing:  The App shows your account balance as mentioned above, cost so far, bill projection and usage so far.   Some information on how these are calculated can be found here: https://community.agl.com.au/t5/AGL-App-and-Online-Services/How-is-my-projected-energy-bill-calculat...

Another factor to consider is that it may take 48 hours for payments to be processed.  Until then your account balance will not change to reflect the payment amount. 

If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Thanks.