AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Latest build is crashing on launch

Pinchies
Switched-on

Installed this build and it crashed immediately back to the home screen.

Re-installed 0.4.0 and after login it also crashed.

Update again to the latest build, and this time it launches but crashes after login as well.

11 Comments
Switched-on

Oh and now it’s crashing everytime I launch it again...

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hey @Pinchies, we've had a few reports of similar things happening to other users.  We think we have resolved this issue.  Expect to see a new version in TestFlight (0.5.0) soon.  Let me know if this is working for you.  If you have any problems post in here and i'll follow up immediately for you.  I'd love to get your feedback when you can get into the app.

Switched-on

0.5.0 launches correctly 👍

AGL Idea Moderator

How are you finding this latest version @Pinchies?

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Switched-on

It’s working great, really liking it.

AGL Idea Moderator

Great to hear @Pinchies let me know of any suggestions on how we can improve or change things.  We'd love to hear your ideas!

Switched-on

Honestly I just want it to be simple so that I can get my family to use it. The only thing I would add would be more granularity for the data to see usage during the course of the day.

AGL Idea Moderator

This is amazing feedback thanks @Pinchies.  We're hearing from a few customers that they want to get better insights from a deeper view on their usage.  I'm going to discuss this with our teams and create a separate idea to track and share concepts.  I'd love to get your thoughts on this as we progress if you don't mind?

Switched-on

Love to be a part of the discussion to help shape things.👌