AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

I have solar panels but I am unable to see what they are doing on this app or the last app

AGL Idea Moderator
I have solar panels but I am unable to see what they are doing on this app or the last app. This is annoying. I don't see why  since I bought the solar panels through agl and have always been with you. I suggest that if people buy these things through agl they should be able to get their feedback through your company without having to separately signing in to that section. My gas and electricity show up on the app when I sign in but my solar doesn't I just don't understand why!
So until I  get feedback on this  I am seriously thinking of changing companies to one helps me monitor my solar system! 
Susan Nicholson once a satisfiedagl customer seriously becoming frustrated
1 Comment
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Good Idea, Vote!

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback.  Solar is an area we are interested in.  If you have a second check out our what's new article as we've linked through to our solar options along side some other ideas we're looking into.  Your voice is important so if you want to see solar in the app please vote by clicking on the thumbs up icon within the idea itself.  

Also please share as much feedback, ideas as possible for what you'd like to see in solar as this will help us steer the outcome in the right direction