AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Full year transactions page - as opposed to bill in pdf donwloaded

Switched-on

It would be nice to see the transactions on my account without having to download and open my pdf bill so I can see quickly how much monthly I get debited on while on Bill Smoothing arrangement, and also so I can see a running full year deductions as opposed to a quarterly one on my quarterly billing report.

2 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Thanks so much for the feedback @amtab.  I'm going to have a chat with the team now RE your suggestion.  We're exploring something similar in MyAccount.  Would you mind taking a look at https://community.agl.com.au/t5/My-Account-Feedback/New-Feature-in-BETA-Transaction-History-in-My-Ac... and let me know if this is inline with what you are looking for. 

I assume that you're looking to see this information for better budget management purposes?

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Good Idea, Vote!

Hi @amtab, i'm going to move this idea into our good idea, please vote section.  I'd be keen to get an idea of which level of information you'd like to see.  Would you want to see a summary by categorised themes such as usage, supply, discounts or more detailed than that?