Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Fix the app

shanedrury
Switched-on

Please re-implement the following:

- KWh readings

- Monthly/weekly/daily/hourly charts

- Comparison to previous (be it month, week, day, hour)

Change the following

- Replace the chart with a vertical bar chart that has labelled axes

If necessary, admit you made a mistake and reinstate the previous AGL app. Make it prettier if you like but leave it alone functionality-wise. You went from a 4 star product to a 0 star product and from a happy customer to someone who is seriously considering changing to another provider, one who shows me my energy usage in a meaningful way.

4 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Firstly, thank you for your contributions so far to help improve the AGL App.

We're pleased to let you know that both the kWh toggle and hourly usage is now available in the latest version of the app.  We've created an article to give an overview on the feature which you can find here: https://community.agl.com.au/t5/What-s-New/What-s-new-in-the-AGL-App-December-2018/td-p/9011 

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Good Idea, Vote!

Hi @shanedrury, what information are you wanting to compare.  I'd love to get more information from you on what ideally you'd see for your usage information.

Switched-on

As stated above:

- Monthly/weekly/daily/hourly charts

- Comparison to previous (be it month, week, day, hour)

Both showing or comparing KWh and cost. 

It might be easier if you just look at your own online, web based tool (https://myaccount.agl.com.au/usage). Is the whole thing called My AGL IQ? Anyway, just copy that tool, it's great.

AGL Idea Moderator

Thanks @shanedrury, appreciate the clarity.  We are interested in solar and this information will certainly help us build the most appropriate solution.  We'll keep you updated with our progress on solar functionality through this thread.  For now I will leave it in our good idea please vote section for our community to vote on, please feel free to vote on your own idea by clicking on the thumbs up icon.