AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Estimated read way above average on past bills

AGL Idea Moderator

Estimated read way above average on past bills. AGL are a money grabbing company. Why estimate above previous bill averages? Poor busy practice or lack of community awareness. Reason put forward was poor access to meter due to dog. There is no dog in the front yard which is unfenced. When I raised this point the consultant started back tracking. I was then told I could enter the reading myself. How about AGL doing what they are charging for. I look forward to a positive outcome from AGL. Scott

3 Comments
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Scott, thanks for your feedback.  I'm sorry that your estimations are not accurate.  From your description it sounds like you have a basic meter which you need to perform meter reads on.  You can perform these reads through the app, and the more frequent they are performed the more accurate your estimation will be.  To self service meter read, firstly click on the account tab on the navigation bar.  About half way down the page under the heading property you'll see a link to meter read.

ssmr1.png 

When you click on this you'll be taken into the MyAccount platform for meter reads.  Follow the prompts on the screen to perform the meter read.

Inkedssmr2_LI.jpg    Inkedssmr3_LI.jpg

We're actually looking into improving how we can make this whole process clearer and easier for customers. In our most recent what's new article we have put forward some ideas we're considering.  Take a look and if you like any of the ideas feel free to comment in them and vote for them using the thumbs up icon on the idea.

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Needs More Info

Hi Scott, have you had any more trouble with this?