AGL Mobile App Feedback and Ideas

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Digital meter & app

Switched-on

There is no where on the app that allows you to request a digital meter or tells you how you can request one. As an existing customer "new connection"  is not a logical choice.   Plenty of information but no ability to request one. The chat line gave me a phone number but I waited 40 mins whilst the recorded message kept telling me I could do lots of stuff on line. In desperation I went to the message line and asked for a postal address. They did give me an email address which I have used. 

1 Comment
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Watch this Space

Hi @kingwarren,

Thank you for your feedback, sorry to hear you've had a frustrating experience locating the information you needed. 

The AGL website has a Help section where you can browse different help topics - I ended up finding the content I believe you were after under Help > Energy Meters and Connections > Electricity Meter Installations: https://www.agl.com.au/help/meters-connections/electricity-meter-installations?cidi=A10130.

We do recognise that we could be presenting help content in a more useful way within My Account and the App.  As a result, we are about to launch a new Help Centre in My Account, with the mobile App following suit a couple of months behind.  This will provide you with some main categories to pick from, and will land you directly in the help page you need, without having to navigate away from the app to access help content from a browser.

Watch this space!

Thank you.