AGL Community Engagement Forum

Highlighted

Coopers Gap Wind Farm

AGL Employee

Share local knowledge, thoughts and feedback, and ask questions to better understand the Coopers Gap Wind Farm.

If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas outside of the topics we post in this group, still feel free to post or engage in the conversation and we will do our best to provide the relevant information.

Given our business continuity priorities through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we may take longer than usual to get back to you. We apologise in advance for any delay, and thank you for your understanding.

The group is visible to anyone. To post a comment you must provide an email address to join as a member of the group. Your privacy is important to us and we will keep your information safe, in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Coopers Gap Wind Farm

Switched-on

Hello,
I am contacting you in name of the Australian Tesla Owners Club QLD Chapter.
We would be interested to organize a visit with a convoy of Tesla cars and wonder who we should contact to discuss this.

Highlighted

AGL Employee

Hi Dylanpete,

Unfortunately the site is currently closed to tours due to COVID-19 and finalising completion of construction. The wind farm should be completed later this year and we look forward to offering tours again hopefully by summer.

Also please be aware that the roads on-site are unpaved.

If you'd like to discuss further, please email me down the track we may be able to organise something.

Thanks,

James

Highlighted

AGL Community Manager

Hi @Dylanpete . That definitely sounds like a cool idea for down the line when access is available! I'm actually looking to get an EV owners group established here, so I'll get in touch with you separately .

If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED!

This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Highlighted

Switched-on

Hi David_AGL,

Certainly, feel free to contact me!

Can't find what you're looking for?