No enter meter read option found on app

User3000000
Conductor
1 Reply 258 Views

Hello,

for the past few months my costs have been estimated as $0 and I have no accessible option to enter a meter read.

IMG_8897.png

How do I enter a meter read? I thought I used to be able to do it from the “USAGE DETAILS” page.

6 REPLIES 6
Lester
Powerhouse
1 Reply 254 Views

You can only enter a read if you are on an old analogue meter.

You could have a digital meter which doesn't give you the option to enter a reading.

AGL rep here should be able to message you and sort that out.

User3000000
Conductor
1 Reply 252 Views

Thanks for your reply.

I have entered a meter read before. I was able to do it in this same house for about a year and then the option vanished on the app.

Lester
Powerhouse
1 Reply 248 Views

Ah, so you go into your website account window usage page, and there is the 'ENTER A METER READ' button showing on the 'Bill projection' window, you click that and nothing ?

Or, on the phone app you click on usage for your account, go to the 'Send a meter read'  and are unable to do so ?

Again, an AGL rep should be able to assist, I'm sure one will be along today to message you hopefully.

User3000000
Conductor
1 Reply 246 Views

Option B. The problem is on the app. I don’t even see the “ENTER METER READ BUTTON” like I use to. The entire button is just not present in the app where it used to be and I can’t find it moved to any other location. 

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 241 Views

Hi User3000000, Thanks for reaching out. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

User3000000
Conductor
0 Replies 192 Views

You have not responded to my message and I still have received no support on this issue.