AGL App Feedback

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

I was able to view my daily usage and solar generation "Without" having to login each time

AGL Idea Moderator
Prior to the upgrade of a couple of weeks ago I was able to view my daily usage and solar generation "Without" having to login each time with my password and email address (admittedly the email address does automatically appear before the need to enter password).

The old Solar Command app allowed me direct access. 

Can the app be fixed to allow me to see my current usage & generation without the password etc,  please. 
1 Comment
AGL Idea Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi David, thank you very much for this feedback.  We've had a few customers suggest similar improvements and it is something we are looking at.  Here is a link to the main thread RE solar.  https://community.agl.com.au/t5/AGL-App-Feedback/Solar-information-displayed-in-the-app/idc-p/9034.  I've put your recommendation in there but if you have any other feedback for solar ideas please feel free to share them in the comments section.  Also click on the thumbs up icon to vote for this idea.  It'll help us understand which one to work on next.