I wanted to see if I can drill into hourly electricity usage. We have a smart meter.

MattyY78
AGL Idea Moderator
1 Reply 1968 Views
I just installed the AGL app. I wanted to see if I can drill into hourly electricity usage. We have a smart meter.

1) Navigation alternates inconsistently between in-app and merely hosting your online pages.

2) The app knows we are a residential customer, but half the attempts to show me hosted online pages go to your online business customer login page... eg when I tapped to download my usage csv.

3) Some places seem to know we have a smart meter (eg enter meter reading would let me enter a gas reading but tells me our electricity is automatically read) yet there's no hint of any facility to drill into my usage. We are not in AGL's network supply area, but if that's the issue it certainly should've put that qualifier on the advertising/description of what the app can do.

4) billing history shows a correct list of historical bills with their totals... tapping one shows what I assume is supposed to be details, but the headline is $0 total every time, and the detail section lists nothing at all. At the bottom is a button to get the pdf.
1 Comment