AGL App Feedback

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Electricity Usage display

Shr
Visitor

Requires more information about what the bars are representing, the next arrow (further info) is not working, 

9 Comments
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi Shr,

Thanks for this! We'll get our app team to take a look at things.

Kind regards,

Jayden

Rookie

Can we ever see what the smart meter ref is? Ie are we able to check the amount electric metering we have used. 

As at present we relie on you and we have no way of checking our usage. 

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @Shr in our latest version you can now drill into your monthly view to get a daily breakdown.  I'd love to learn more about what you think about this.

AGL Idea Moderator

Hey @jshelbourn, just to understand your problem more.  Are you wanting to make sure that the usage AGL records is inline with your own reporting? 

Shr
Visitor

Hi MattyY78, the updates to the drill down on the electricity usage is great and seeing the high usage days will enable end users to determine what is the appliance/s was used which caused the increase. 

Are there plans regarding Gas meters to go smart which would enable this type of monitoring? I believe this gives some power, pun intended, back to the end users to monitor and track the usage and subsequent bills. 

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @Shr, we are looking to investigate how we can improve the usage parts of our new app.  Check out our Usage improvements thread and comment.  We'd love to get your suggestions.

Rookie

Not a fan of the usage graph for electricity or gas. I prefer the old version 

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @Dorze, sorry for my delayed response.  Can I ask why you preferred the old app graph?  Was it that you found it easier to interpret your spend?

Rookie

The app is very slow to update usage