AGL App Feedback

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Share your ideas for improving the AGL Energy Mobile App

Benefits

BobbyG
Visitor

What is there in this app that I am not getting in the old one?

6 Comments
AGL Moderator
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi BobbyG,

Great question!

In the current iteration of our app, we've noticed a number of opportunities for improvement in quite a few aspects including but not limited to user experience and data integrity. For the time being, you will see many of the same features in the new app as you did the old, but presented in a way that is more conducive to a positive and productive customer experience.

This being said, rest assured that we have plans to implement new features down the track!

Cheers,

Jayden 

AGL Idea Moderator

Hey @BobbyG,

Have you had a chance to use the new app yet?  I'd love to get your thoughts on it.  As @jaydeny mentioned the functionality in our new app at this stage is very similar to what existed in the old app.  Out of curiosity which functionality do you find most useful and or would like to see in the new app?

Cheers,

Matt

Explorer

I tend to agree this app is not as good as the old app hard to see what is the purpose at this point

AGL Idea Moderator

Hi @Fred12.  Why do you think the new app is not as good as old app?  What would you like to see in it?

Explorer

Have covered this elsewhere re kwh

rewards l would just assume you would include the same stuff and add more in a better format 

l found the old app easy to use

AGL Idea Moderator

Thanks @Fred12 we're going to look into rewards more.  I'll make sure to keep you updated with our ideas for this.